CMD Flash is a flash programmer supporting BDM, EOBD K-LINE, EOBD CAN-BUS, EOBD PWM for all new generation ECUs.
The OBD flasher function is available by default on all tools. It is one of the best OBD tools available which supports the very latest ECUs including:
- Bosch EDC15 / EDC16 / EDC17
- Bosch ME7 / ME9 / MED9 / MED17
- Numerous others eg. DELPHI , VISTEON, MARELLI, DENSO, SAGEM, TRIONIC, etc.
- Siemens PPD / Simos 6x Simos 10x / MSS6x / MSVxx / MSD8x etc… including some with TP / Various other Siemens controllers.
With BDM you need to unplug the ECU from the vehicle, open and connect it to CMD Flash using a connector available on every EDC16, Marelli, Siemens and Delphi ECU. The Software allows you to read/write the Eprom (29bl802 / M58) internal firmware and the serial e2prom containing the car’s codes. Checksum correction algorithm is automatic for all the ECU families. This means you don’t have to care about checksums calculations.
With this tool it is possible to read all the ECUs eprom, even after a bad file has been programmed, system hang or an interrupted write operation it is always possible to restart the program operation to restore the ECU and start the car. All the ECU data can be stored in a single file with additional info like brand, model, chassis number, data, note, customer with search facilities and information directly integrated in Microsoft windows explorer.
TriCore BOOT Plugin:
This new CMD Flash extension allows you to tune IROM and XROM of the new Bosch EDC17 and MED17 ECUs with locked Tricore microprocessor. The product is based on a new additional interface to be connected to the CMD Flash unit. This new interface is developed in order to give the user the same friendly operative mode as BDM.
For all the EDC17 ECUs with the Bosch pads on the board (like the old EDC16 BDM) you just need the new provided EDC17 positioning frame probe, and no more extra-wiring will be required on the front ECU connectors. For some ECUs, soldering of boot resistors is required.
Just press ID, read or write and the CMD flash interface will do everything automatically, exactly like the old BDM.
Standard we also provide cables for the ECUs like Mercedes EDC17, with the pads placed on the other side of the pcb, you don’t need to extract the pcb from the case.
The power is delivered through the CMDFlash interface. There is no additional table power supply required.
Don’t use 3rd party checksums! Full RSA checksum correction for all the cars is included in the plugin. Many ECUs have IROM or XROM or IROM+XROM configuration. The CMD Flash software automatically reads all the ECU contents and saves it for backup in a special folder, in the meantime it extracts only the calibration data area, allowing you to save and tune it, so you don’t have to search calibration data in IROM and/or XROM – CMD Flash will do it for you. The same is true for the writing process.
- Automatic checksums.
- Available in Master / Slave configuration.
- New families / checksums subscription.
- Recovery function. After a programming failure you can restart ecu flashing.
- BDM Motorola / NEXUS MPC
- Bosch TRICORE BOOT EDC17 MED17, including VAG TP8/TP10
- Automatic resistor switch. K-Line 470 ohm pull-up resistor for VAG EDC16
- Protection dongle is now inside the black box
- Old cars protocols are now included (EDC15, ME7xx)
- C16x / ST10 BOOT
- CAN V2.0B 1Mb/s
- K line ISO / KWP
- J1850 PWM
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5->9
- Industrial Vehicles 24V
The CMDFlash Boot Kit includes:
- CMD flat cable + Boot interface
- CMDFlash power supply
- CMDFlash Protected MEDC17 Boot-Mode Plugin
- Universal boot cable
- RSA checksums for all the ECU
- MPC004 EDC17 positioning frame probe, the probe is compatible with most of the positioning frames present on the market
- Mercedes EDC17 cable