Junior software calibration engine engineer
Established in 2003, ZIP Tuning is the automotive aftermarket performance industry pioneer of delivering high-quality ECU chip tuning files.
Our company’s reach is truly global, with distribution in over 40 countries and counting.
ZIP Tuning is looking for a Junior Calibration Engineer to join our expanding engineering team.
- Involvement in the development of Engine Management System (EMS) calibrations in line with ZIP Tuning Philosophy & Guidelines
- Work with our customers on vehicle-specific development
- Customer support and dedicated to giving our customers the best ZIP Tuning experience.
- Be part of a high flying team.
- Work from home or anywhere with a strong internet connection and even stronger coffee.
- Experience of EMS calibration on latest Petrol & Diesel engines using WINOLS map editing software
- Familiarity with Bosch and/or Siemens EMS essential
- High level of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience of performance aftermarket upgrades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Practical Engineering approach with excellent PC skills
What the company will offer the successful applicant:
- Opportunity to grow with an innovative market-leading company
- Ongoing software training
- Competitive salary and benefits
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”false”]